Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Have a sale!

If you are looking for a way to save up some money, selling some of your stuff that you no longer use may help you get started on your savings. Even after being married for almost 2 years, I still have a ton of stuff sitting at my parents' house collecting dust. So recently I have started to go through it all and list some items for sale. I cannot currently do a garage sale so I list online.

I started by listing items on "online garage sales" on Facebook. These are great because you can find a group for your specific area and do not have to drive far to meet people. I have had success on these websites. A couple days ago, I found another place to list items called OfferUp. There is an app that is really simple to work, and I think the alerts the app sends are superior to Facebook. I have already sold a couple of items. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment